Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ed Legg is really coming - THIS Thursday (prizes!)

I'm wondering who will read this before Thursday's class....?
   If YOU - yes, you - read this, post a comment below saying so!  Cool prizes to the writers of the first three comments.  

Ed Legg was sick last week, but he's on the mend and is visiting us THIS Thursday, 9/30.

If you haven't already, please post your questions for him on your blog!


He is really looking forward to meeting and talking with everyone.

2 comments: