Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Final Project topics

Why do people vote?  Why do some people not vote?  DILLON

Who may be running for President in 2012?  ZACH

How did Mainers vote on Nov. 2, 2010?  SARA

Who is Paul LePage?  CHARLOTTE

How does impeachment work?  NOAH

What makes a good campaign ad?  MATT

How does a Presidential election (and the Electoral College) work?  TIMMY

What are some differences between Congressional Districts #1 and #2?  COALTON

No comments:

Post a Comment