Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Assignment for Thurs 10/14

TWO THINGS FOR THURS:
1) Dean Scontras is coming to visit!  Please check out his website www.scontras2010.com and come up with 2-3 questions you might like to ask him.  Post your questions on your blog before midnight on Wednesday so that I can make a master list of them.

2) Visit another candidate's website and look for as many of the 8 propaganda techniques as you can, as we did in class today.  Briefly describe what you find, on the handout I gave you.

Gubernatorial Candidates:                                                 US House of Reps:
Paul Lepage:  lepage2010.com                                          Chellie Pingree   chelliepingree.com
Libby Mitchell: libbymitchellforgovernor.com                 Dean Scontras:   scontras2010.com
Eliot Cutler:  cutler2010.com
Kevin Scott:  mainesbestchoice.com
Shawn Moody: moodygov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment