Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

thank you & this monday

I was so proud to be your teacher today - you all were an awesome "audience" for Dean Scontras.  Your questions for, & interactions with, him were impressive, and I appreciated your reflection and analysis of the visit after he left.

For our next class, please reflect a little more on your time today with Dean Scontras.  Write three things in one of the following categories, two things in another category, and one thing in the last category.
The categories:
a) What did you learn today?
b) What do you have questions, or wonder, about - anything related to Maine gov't and/or the election?
c)  What is your opinion on anything that was described or discussed today?

We'll spend part of class looking at your propaganda research/analysis - so please make sure that's done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment