Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I just read an interesting editorial in the University of Southern Maine newspaper online - "We need a governor with experience."

What do you think?  Post a comment here, responding to something in the editorial, and I'll give you a treat on Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "[Lepage] has also managed Marden’s retail stores since 1996, which he says will help him manage the state government if he is elected."

    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    I definitely think there is merit in having someone who is experienced to be our "brain surgeon", but things would run even better (in my opinion) if she/he were paired or aided by someone new and refreshing to breathe new life into our government. :)

    ps I deleted my last comment because of a typo. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete