Questions? Contact me directly anytime (well, almost)....

If you have a question about something that has happened or will happen in class, need clarification on an assignment, or have a great idea to share with me, please contact me anytime!

email: flo.brown@gmail.com
(I check it several times a day)

phone: I don't want to list my phone number here, but you can find it on the TNS list of names & numbers. Feel free to call anytime between 7am and 10pm.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thursday 7:30pm in Portland

Wish this weren't happening so late!  I won't be able to make it, but if a group of you wants to carpool to go to this, woohoo!! It will definitely be an interesting & informative experience.

"Choosing Maine's Next Governor: A Forum with the Candidates"
7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Thursday, October 21, 2010 Hannaford Hall, Abromson Center, USM
Where do the candidates who hope to become Maine's next Governor stand on environmental issues?  To find out for yourself, join MECEP, Natural Resources Council of Maine, Conservation Law Foundation, Environment Northeast and Maine Audubon for the only forum with the candidates that will specifically address environmental issues.  

What: "Choosing Maine's Next Governor: A Forum with the Candidates"

Who:
Eliot Cutler (I)
Elizabeth Mitchell (D)
Shawn Moody (I)
Kevin Scott, (I)
Paul LePage (R) invited

Susan Sharon, Maine Public Broadcasting Network, Moderator

Where: Hannaford Hall, University of Southern Maine's Abromson Center, Portland

When: 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sponsors:
Maine Center for Economic Policy
Natural Resources Council of Maine
Conservation Law Foundation
Environment Northeast
Maine Audubon 

The forum is free and open to the general public

No comments:

Post a Comment